SWAG freebuild, lava and zombie survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Status?

3 posters

Go down

Server Status? Empty Server Status?

Post  explosion56 Tue 3 Dec - 3:14

Wassaaaaaap guys! sorry I was gone for so long it took awhile to get internet up and running at the new house apparently Telstra was shit to go with due to the location. So we went for iinet and their ports were all used up here, up until a few days ago so im finally back! but what's happening with the server there is no posts regarding what's going on? I hope your are not giving up on it?! please let me know what's happening<3 thanks.

explosion56

Back to top Go down

Server Status? Empty Re: Server Status?

Post  jerom987 Wed 4 Dec - 4:24

Well, I don't really know what the future of the server will be, snow has the server files back again now, cause I couldn't host the server for a while, but it looks like he has decided to not host them anymore, but I still have the files too, so if you want I can host it (not 24/24 or 7/7 though)

jerom987

Back to top Go down

Server Status? Empty Aww

Post  Vik2015 Wed 12 Feb - 9:05

Awwwwwwwwwwww noo Sad. The server is dead. I had troubles with the inet too as we moved to another location (in Poland). And now I found out the best server is dead Sad

Vik2015

Back to top Go down

Post  jerom987 Sat 15 Feb - 3:00

I'm sorry. There goes a lot of time into hosting a server and we just don't have the time for it. Also, the best place to host a server is on a dedicated server, but we don't have the money to do that so we were hosting it on our own computer. But a server uses up some ram and processor. Which made the computer slow. If this server would come back then I'll make sure to notify you.

jerom987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum